Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11, 2007

It has been quite some time since I last wrote. I miscarried at 5 weeks, so we are trying again. I was very upset for a few days but realized that I would much rather have this happen so early on - I guess it was natures way of saying "Not Yet".

We got our Christmas tree today and are going to decorate it tomorrow. It has been raining for a few days so the tree was wet so it had to wait. We also got an electric fire place, I love it. We also re-arrainged the living room and dinning room so the tree looked better. After it is decorated tomorrow I will take some pictures. I also need to go and get a few more decorations to put up around the rooms. I love this time of the year.

Well, I have a ton of school work to get done, finals are next week so I should get to work.

Goodnight!

No comments: