Friday, August 3, 2007

Oh How I Hate the Color Green...

Because that would be the color of envy which is taking over my life!

Is the entire world pregnant? I think that other than me...they may just very well might be!

As previously mentioned the small number of females in my life are all pretty much pregnant. One of my closest friends found out this morning that she is having twins....I want multiples more than pretty much anything that I can think of....I should be very happy for her right now, but I am not...instead I am feeling sorry for myself.

Hopefully as the day goes on my overwhelming feeling of jealously will diminish but right now that ugly green monster is consuming me!

I wish I knew of a way other than fertility drugs to give me what I want...I know that is wishful thinking but right now I think that wishful thinking is EXACTLY what I need in my life.

We were going to go to the drive in's tonight - because we can take Dylan with us and I want to see the new Bourne Ulti. but I am thinking that instead I will maybe ask my mother to watch him and give me a break I have been stressed out lately and my green friend is really not helping!

No comments: