Friday, June 22, 2007

Finally, It is almost over!

It is Friday (thank you!!!) and it is 4:30, I have half an hour left in this place before I can finally leave! I feel like I wish my life away...always wishing for the minutes to go faster so the hours go faster so the days go faster so I can make it to Friday afternoon and Finally have 2 days to myself!

Granted, it could be a lot worse, but none the less I still feel stuck in this dreaded routine!

I hate having to work full time when I would so much rather be at home with my son, doing to most important job I will ever face in my lifetime...being Mommy!

Dylan, really is the light of my life! My reason for waking up in the morning, my reason for being. Although, I got pregnant by mistake...the "biggest mistake" of my life turned out to be the greatest gift I could ever have.

Looking back, I can't imagine how my life would be without him. Would I have come this far already? Would Terry & I still be together? Would we have been strong enough to make it through the bad times if we did not have him as the "glue" that kept us together.

While no child should ever be the reason that people stay together I feel that they can certainly give you a reason to give it a shot and keep trying!

My love for him will never fade and grows stronger with each passing moment. I truly never thought that I could ever love anyone as much as I love him. I guess you never truly understand until you have the opportunity to just sit and watch him sleep.

I can watch him sleep for hours, he looks so peaceful almost as if he was a doll. His chest slowly moving up and down with each breath, the twitches he makes while having a dream, and how he will suddenly just grad a hold of your finger almost feeling as if he was holding on for dear life just knowing that you will still be there when he wakes up.

It is the most peaceful experience I think I will ever have in my lifetime. Just being able to experience it...just once...feels like the greatest gift of all.

So, as much as I hate sitting at work all day long, I live for the moment I am able to go home and hold my baby, knowing that my day although not spent doing what I would rather do...was still a day well spent because it allows me to provide to him everything that he needs and deserves.

So, I am going to finish up and go home to my baby!

Good night all!

No comments: