Thursday, June 28, 2007

So How about that RAIN!

Wow! Did it ever rain yesterday! I thought for sure that the big tree in my back yard was coming down (THANK GOD IT DIDN'T) it would have landed right on my house and that would have been such a mess! Shannon would not have been a happy camper this morning!

We were supposed to go to a baseball game last night - local farm team, but of course it was rained out! I didn't really care all that much about the game but they were going to have fire works and I love fire works so I was a little disappointed! Dylan would have love them! But hey, the 4th of July is coming in a few days so we will get to see them.

I am not really sure what to do for the 4th of July. Usually, we go down Terry & I to watch the fire works and the last two years we have obviously brought Dylan with us, but this year my parents are separated, so unlike in years past they will probably not be going with one another this year. I feel like I should be spending the day with them in some way...but do I invite them along? Do we all go somewhere together? I am just really not sure how I should be handling this.

I am thinking that we can probably see them over the Capital perfectly at the park down the street because we usually have a pretty good look at the sky line from down there...and it is supposed to rain, maybe we can all just go there and watch - that way Dylan can run around (it is just an open field type park, not one with swings and slides and all of that other stuff). It is close for all of us and we can basically all walk home (my mom would have to drive but it is less than a mile) and we would be able to avoid to crazy traffic - maybe I will mention it later to Terry. I will have to go down there later and make sure that I am correct about seeing a good view of the sky line because if there is a good view then we will have no problems seeing the fireworks.

Terry & I have been trying to have another baby - I hate waiting! I wish you could find out right away, and seriously, you really only have to wait two weeks or so, but it feels like a lifetime! I am a very impatient person most of the time, waiting drives me crazy!

Hopefully, within the next few weeks we will know if we have another baby on the way or if we need to keep trying...I hope we have another on the way. We are both hoping to have a girl next, but I will be happy either way!

Well, I should probably get some work done.

Until next time...

No comments: