Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday...Monday

It is Monday...a day that I never look forward to!

I have most of my student loan stuff taken care of I am just waiting on a letter from the previous college that I attended so that I can finish up everything with the one that I am going to be attending. Hopefully, I will have that letter by Thursday at the latest and I can fax it right over to them. Then I will be able to get my award letter and meet with an advisor to pick out the classes that I will be taking my first semester back.

Once I have the classes picked out I can fill out all of the tuition reimbursement forms from my work so that once the semester is over they can give me my money back!

I am going to be taking online classes through a local community college since I am changing my major from Drug and Alcohol Counseling to Business Marketing so I need to get a new laptop or I am going to fail miserably before I even start! LOL

We took Dylan out on his new dirt bike this weekend, it amazes me how well he does on it! It is so cute, it has training wheels, all of the other little boys that were around were so fascinated by him riding it (he is only 2 1/2) out riding a real dirt bike! You can make the speed slower for children just learning how to ride so we currently have it about the speed of his power wheels motorcycle but this thing should last him until he is about 6 - so, my brother and Terry really wanted to get Dylan into it - he loves riding bikes and things like that so it really is the perfect activity for him.

I think that most parents would get nervous about their children riding toys like this, I on the other hand do not feel all that nervous, it probably has to do with growing up with 3 brothers - they have already done everything that you could think of so I guess in a way I am used to all of this kind of stuff which makes it easier on me as a mother to allow him to ride on toys like this - as long as it is done safely with the proper equipment- he looks so cute in his helmet with the gloves and everything else! It cracks me up! I am going to have to add pictures or something somewhere for everyone to see!

Well, I should probably get back to work for a little while. I will be back later with some more updates!

No comments: