Friday, June 22, 2007

Jealousy...

So, Terry & I have been talking about having another baby. I do want more children and think that they should be fairly close in age, if we started trying now (which we are) then Dylan would be 3 before the next baby would arrive.

We just started trying, and it feels like everyone around me is pregnant and I am starting to get a little jealous. I know I will be in time, but it just does not feel fair that those that are not trying are! I can only imagine how people who try for years with no success feel!

A friend of mine is now pregnant, 5 weeks, she already has a baby book that she is filling out. While I think that a baby book is VERY IMPORTANT, she just found out last week (a week ago yesterday) and has had the baby book since Monday, I feel that is a little, well, unnecessary.

But, I know she is excited so I will bite my tongue! LOL

Another friend of mine, his wife is pregnant...they have 3 already (she has 2 and he has 1 from previous relationships) but this is their first together, while they are very excited they are keeping it to themselves for the time being, which is how I would handle it - at least for a little while...maybe the difference is having kids already and being your first.

I don't remember acting all super insane when I was pregnant with Dylan, but my friend is slightly overweight so I think that because that throws her into a "high risk" category that she is more nervous...I don't know!

What I do know is...I am jealous of them all!!!!! LOL

My time will come...hopefully soon!

No comments: