Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Dinning Set!

So, I had a pretty uneventful evening which is always nice! I got home and Terry already had dinner almost done - that was a nice change of pace! I love summer when you can BBQ because it means that not everything is left for me to do.

He thinks that I need to do all of the cooking, which I don't mind because I actually like cooking but sometimes I just have so much other stuff to do that it just sucks! But, he loves to BBQ so when it is nice out I get a little break!

I got my new dinning room set last night, one of the tall tables that is a perfect square rather than the normal rectangle kind with eight charis two on each side. I love it! We have most of it put together but have to finish putting the chairs together tonight.

We got some yard work done, Dylan was helping me water the plants he was having a blast. Then a fire truck parked outside of my house while they were waiting for another one to get into the garage (the Fire Station is about 1/2 a block away from my house) the firemen inside the truck saw him staring in amazement and got out and were showing him all of the stuff on the truck! He was so excited and wanted to get in but he was playing with the sprinkler and was soaked so he didn't go in (which is fine with me because I would have NEVER gotten him back out of the truck!!)

Today, I have really no plans except for the fact that I need to clean my house - it hasn't had a good cleaning in weeks because we have been so busy, just picking up every day does not cut it with a toddler running around.

Well, I should actually get something accomplished today before it is unbearable outside.

I shall return with more updates!

No comments: