Sunday, October 7, 2007

Changes...

Well, for changes to happen, you have to start somewhere right?

Since, as far as my "life" goes, I don't know really where to start yet, but I can start with my self image. I need to (for myself) lose weight, I am not going for anything major I am thinking somewhere between 10 and 20 pounds, enough just to make myself feel a little better.

I want to do something different with my hair too. I want to keep the lenght - I always do, but I need something different - a change in color would help to, I am thinking with a lot of highlights and some red - but keep the same main color, maybe take it a shade darker, at least for the winter months.

I have the next few days off from work, so I am going to go through all of my clothes and put away the summer stuff and throw away the stuff that has not seen the light of day for months or years, I am also going to go through all of Dylan's stuff, put away the things that he has outgrown - throw away the toys that are partially broken or missing parts, put away the toys that he has outgrown (saving for the next one!)

Well, not really in the mood at the moment to write all that much, off to read others!

No comments: