Friday, October 19, 2007

So, I am still trying to figure out what it is exactly that I want to do with my life. I mean employment/work wise. Currently, I live in the Corporate world, and honestly, I hate it, everything about it - it's only good quality, the decent benefits that suck you and then trap you in.



They know they have you as soon as you sign the dotted line, I mean, how else could you survive with no benefits...after you have already had them? Maybe it is just me paranoid, but I swear, I have paid for medical benefits for many years now...well, 7 or so, and I probably go to the doctors (all three of us combined, 5 times a year...including routine things) so logically, I could not have benefits and afford it just fine...but in my pesemistic mind, as soon as those benefits are gone, something will go wrong, very, very wrong! It is just how my life works, I have learned to live with it.



Needless to say, I feel stuck, like it would be irresponsible of me to quit because I am not only throwing my benefits away, I would also be throwing Dylan's benefits away...*SIGH*



Besides, Terry and I have grown to like our way of living...kind of care free, we basically get whatever we want whenever we want because we know that our finances are stable enough to do so, at least realistically speaking. But what I wouldn't give just to be able to walk in and just quit...never to have to go back to work again, how wonderful that would be! So, I really cannot logically quit my job but I wish I could find something to do from home - like run my own business...but doing what? Seriously, I have skills and all that, but the great ones sadly are office type skills...my people skills are good, working both face to face and over the phone - though I have more experience over the phone...which is exactly what I DO NOT want to do with the rest of my life! I know I am good at many other things, but none of them actually interest me...e enough to keep my attention anyway.



What is a girl to do? If only we could get paid to be mommies!

It is so incredibley stuffy out right now, my eyes are watering, my head congested....it sucks! It
is muggy and pretty much uncomfortable.

My life has still felt pretty boring, I really don't know what my problem is, I wish whatever it is I could just get over it.

Dylan has not been such a handful for the last few days! Still a handful, just not as bad as he normally it!! I needed a slight break! I have decided that I need a vacation, I think that is half my problem, but we really don't have the money for it and Christmas is coming, I would rather just go overboard for Dylan and go on Vacation when we get our taxes.

I need a new car...for the love of god, that is the next thing I will work on!

No comments: