Saturday, October 20, 2007

I have marriage on the brain latley! I don't know why all of a sudden...the thought just keeps running through my mind! Maybe it is because I am turnning 25 in the next few weeks, I don't know!

Marriage and babies, that is all that I think about all of the time! One of my best friends is having twin girls...I am so jealous! She is due in February, he shower is next month...I want twins! Maybe if I am lucky, Terry's father is a twin! Oh, what I wouldn't give!

Anyway, I still just can't get the thought out of my mind, I want to get married, I want to plan my wedding...pick out my dress, I want to do all of that! While I can look at things and dream, until he actually asks me I can't actually do any planning! Iwish I knew what the damn hold up was!

Well, enough for now!

No comments: