Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's time for some changes...

But what? I think that I bored, with my life and pretty much everything about it, I just don't know what it is exactly that I want to change, or what it is that makes me unhappy, but I do know that I am not happy.

I think that my problem is that I am about to turn 25, and I just have not gotten to the point that I thought I would be when I turned 25.

I guess that I thought that I would be married, have a family and possibly have a house, a good job - one that I actually like anyway.

I guess for the most part, I have basically accomplished most of that, just not in the way that I thought I would have.

I have a family, maybe not all that convential, but a good one, a great one. We have a nice apartment with nice things, so not the house but still a home. I am not married, but I might as well be...and I have a good job, well, an ok job but not one that I actually like all that much.

I guess, since I am actually pretty much where I wanted to be I shouldn't be complaining but for some reason it just doesn't feel right, I don't know why!

When it all comes down to it, I think I am just bored, I go to work come home and pretty much do nothing, go to bed and start it all over again...I mean, what do I have to compalin about, isn't that the way things work?

Maybe I just need a hobby! LOL

No comments: