Saturday, October 13, 2007

For the most part, today was uneventful. Terry slept the day away...typical for a Saturday. When I first woke up I took an accounting quiz that was due today (always waiting until the day that it is due..I don't know why I can't break myself of this habit).

Dylan and I then went to his Uncle Mike's (he lives a few blocks away) Dylan rode his bike and was very excited about it... then we came home Terry and I changed our room up...we do that a lot actually, we get sick of looking at it and move everything around...it is a lot cheaper then moving every time you get bored with a place (which is what I really want to do...just move and get something new all together).

We were going to change the living room and dinning room up but decided to go shopping instead...nothing exciting..just wasting our money away at Walmart...something we do frequently.

I have a mid-term due Monday, I have no desire to do it...I should and I will, but I just can't get into it right now, instead, I am here writing about really nothing at all...just wasting time.

Terry is putting a movie in, I am not the biggest fan of movies...they bore me usually, but I will suffer through it I suppose...you know what, I can study for my test, that would make the most sense at the moment!

Off to study.

No comments: