Wednesday, October 3, 2007

10/03/07

I have been so stressed out latley!

I wish I could find a way to get rid of all the stress, but I have no idea how to even begin. School is going ok, not as great as I would like, hopefully, I can get it together better next semester - at least then the classes that I don't really want to take but have to will be over with - I think that will make it much better.

Dylan has been such a handful latley, I am about to go crazy with him - he is so bold! Every night he tells me that he wants to go "na-nite" and then he goes and lays in his bed for a good half hour or so, then he comes running out and says "hold you" which means that he wants me to carry him back into bed, he does this about 15 times a night (on a good night) and then FINALLY stays there - right now, he is pouting next to me telling me to "hold you" but I refuse, I have already put him into bed 5 times in the last half our - he comes out FOR NO REASON...he wants nothing, nothing at all - just someone to bring him back to bed! I give into him everynight - I am so sick of it I am trying to ignore him, maybe he will go back by himself - or at least fall asleep on the couch and I can put him into bed one final time for the night!

Last night, this madness carried on until almost 1am!

I have had a rough few days, Terry has hurt me so bad, I don't think that he can ever understand - I have a new computer - first time with Windows Vista and all that so I am still learning all the new features and what not - so I cliked on a button and all of a sudden every web site and search he has done showed up - it was just the web site history but up until that point I had no idea how to find it - well, he was looking for naked pictures of a chick that we know - his friends wife none the less, I was FURIOUS...I have changed my password and won't let him touch the computer - I have made it a point to make sure I remind him how much of a scumbag he is and how F**KED up he is!

Well, he is on his way so I am going to stop writing!

No comments: