Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Life hasn't felt as crappy this week as it did last week...which is always a good thing! My mood was starting to get to me!

Dylan has been so, well, maybe he is getting sick...he really hasn't wanted to do anything at all for the last few days, I felt like a cold may be coming on so maybe he feels the same way.

It is probably the weather last week it was high 70's this week low 60's...it happened overnight, it always does...one day beautiful and sunny, you blink and summer is over....cold, gray and basically crappy!

This is exactly what I hate about winter, I need to move to some sort of beach where it is sunny and warm at least 9 out of the 12 months a year, and when it does get "cold" I want 65-70 to be Freezing! I want to walk out of my back door to sandy beaches - oh what I would give!

Well, enough for now...

No comments: