Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday

Today so far has been pretty uneventful...typical! Terry is in the shower, I had to do soooooo much laundry, I swear, it took all day! Then again, it has been a while since I did laundry because the washer is broken...still!

I have been thinking about getting one of those stackable washer/dryers, I know they are smaller, but I would probably be able to put it in my kitchen rather than having to go down to the basement to do laundry. The whole going downstairs isn't really all that bad it is better than a laundromat that I have been doing for the last month or so, but I live on a second floor apartment so it kind of bites!

We are supposed to go shopping, get some new clothes for Dylan, maybe some stuff for the house. Dylan needs new clothes, he has none that are season appropriate clothes fit him. He needs more pants and long sleve shirts.

I could use some new clothes, but that will have to wait!

Dylan is taking a nap, much needed if you ask me, he was getting rather cranky...and he is calling...

Nothing major...just wanted to make sure I was still home! LOL he is so cute.

Well, I am off to the shower...

No comments: