Sunday, October 14, 2007

I am so bored and lonley - I have no life, I feel like I am always stuck in my house...like I am a prisoner within my own home.

My car is broken, it has been forever...nothing really all that serious, it needs a break line - so obviously serious enough that I cannot drive it - but you would think that being surounded by mechanics that someone would be willing to help me.

My father normally would do all vehicle things for me - but he is getting old and it is hard for him to get under the car without quickly being in pain (he has herniated disc's in his back).

Terry, well, Terry never does anything for me - I asked him a month ago to call the guy that fixes our cars, he still has not called him - I feel like he is trying to keep me stuck in the house.

I want to go and buy a new car, but I just can't afford one (not even a new used car), and I really don't have the money to get it towed to a garage then pay for the parts and the labor.

I don't know what to do anymore, all I feel like doing is crying but if I do then I feel like the people that try to keep me down are winning, I don't want them (him) to win anymore.

I want to be happy, is that to much to ask for? I want someone who wants to spend time with me, who enjoys being around me...when Terry & I started going out - we had so much fun together - I wished my life away always wishing for the next time we could be together - we would stay up all hours of the night just talking about anything and everything but now things are different.

I feel like I don't even know him anymore, I can't talk to him - no matter what I say it is a cause for a fight - and he is so hurtful when he fights with me.

I am so sick of hearing how all females are nothing but whores and that basically the only things that we are good for is cleaning, cooking and sex - I just want to be able to talk to someone - have a...friend.

I don't want to cry anymore - I want to be happy ad have fun like I used to.

I always thought that when I had children that I would have the family that people dream about - instead, I see other people together, see photos of happy couples and I cry - I want that, you know what I mean - when you can see the way that a guy looks at a girl and you can see the love in their eyes - when you can tell that they see nothing around them except for each other.

I want someone to hold me, take care of me, love me - but it feels like the more I try, the less happy I am, why can't I be happy!

No comments: