Monday, July 2, 2007

Let me just say...

During my last entry, I was pretty upset. Please don't take it as me giving up, moving on or anything along those lines.

I truly do love Terry more than anything, I know relationships have their ups and downs this just happens to be one of our downs. We always work through our problems and I have no doubt in my mind that we will get through whatever this is, we always do.

I have started to calm down so things should be okay once I get home. The things he says sometimes are just so hurtful...I know that he says them out of hurt, anger and frustration but they still hurt...if he means them or not.

He does, will and has apologized for the things he says...it helps a little but it doesn't fix anything...sometimes saying you are sorry just sounds like, well, a line of crap.

I am sure that everything will be okay come 5:30...and honestly, I feel better now that I got to carry on about it for a little while.

No comments: