Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Maybe....just maybe...

So, my "friend" is driving me INSANE (please see blog below) so I decided that it wouldn't hurt to take an at home test...when I became pregnant with Dylan I was not all that in tune with my body so I was probably close to a month and a half pregnant by the time I found out...since I am sort of keeping track and now realize how important it is to understand my body and know what is going on with it...well, I wouldn't be that far along...

Anyway, I took the test and nothing really happened, well, I just went back and took a look at it (about 10-20 minutes later) and there is a VERY faint positive...the box came with two tests in it so I am going to check again in the morning (when you are supposed to take the test because there would be more of the hormone in your urine) and see what it says....KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!

No comments: