Monday, July 9, 2007

The weekend has come and gone

And strangely, I feel more exhausted than when I started and really did not do anything at all. It was a pretty relaxing weekend, Friday night we pretty much just hung around...Terry and I got the rest of whatever argument we were having out of our system. Saturday, we started to put the garden pond into the back yard (you never realize how BIG those things are until you are digging the hole in the ground) and then it rained a little, we ordered some take put and watched movies - yesterday Sunday we were on a mission for a sandbox and seriously every store was sold out - who would have thought, we need to get some sand to fill in around the pond and some stones but did not find what we were looking for.

Then we had dinner at Dad's that was nice, John and Joel were each late so I got to hang out with him for a little while on my own, and Dylan was actually behaving for the most part. We went home watered the lawn for a little while Dylan was playing in the water, then we went for a ride and had ice cream, it was nice.

But, then for no reason I decided that I was not tired and stayed up later than I should have and I am paying for it now.

Hopefully I will get something in the mail or the fax from the student loan place so I can finish everything for going back to school, that would be a big stress lifted off of my shoulders!

Speaking of, I am going to actually see if I can get something done about that now...I will be back!

No comments: