Monday, July 2, 2007

TTC (1)

So, AF came to visit...only she decided that 12 days early was good timing! So, we will keep trying!

I am starting to feel like my body hates me! There is nothing regular about my cycle...it comes 21, 24, 36, 36, 30 and then 19 days apart! Driving me CRAZY! Needless to say...it is pretty impossible to figure out when you are fertile the old fashioned way when your body does not want to corporate with you!

I have had a pretty emotionally exhausting weekend. Well, Saturday was fine but for some reason Sunday (yesterday) was not. I am not sure what the problem was but it seemed like all day nothing I did was good enough for Terry, everything seemed to cause an argument. Maybe it was stress I don't know...but I know it was not pleasant. I was about to go and stay at my mothers house for the night just so that I could get a peaceful night sleep where I did not have to worry about him arguing with me all night, I was tired already I didn't need that too! But no, I stayed and guess what - he argued with me until about 1am, then Dylan woke up for no apparent reason at 4am it took me until 5am to get him to go back to sleep, then the alarm was going off at 6am for Terry - which he just ignored and stayed in bed so at 6:50, I got to listen to him complain about how he needs to hurry up and get to work before he is late (supposed to be there at 7am - he is lucky that the current job site is only up the street from our house) but he needs help getting stuff into his truck (he had hernia surgery in early May so he is not supposed to be lifting too much yet) so I was up...with a whole 4 hours and 50 minutes of sleep (I am also counting the time that it took me to fall back to sleep as sleep time so it is really less than that).

Ugghhhh! I hate Mondays! At least it is a short week due to the 4th being on a Wednesday - I need SOMETHING to break up my week! Damn! Just remembered that I offered to switch shifts with someone at work on Thursday...which means I get to come in even earlier! Yippie!

I had dinner at my Dad's yesterday...just like every Sunday but it was nice...John and Joel had a party that they were going to for someone that they work with...Terry just did not feel like going with me so it was just Dad, Dylan, Me and my Mom came too (my parents are separated but they still get along...so she sometimes joins us at his house and he sometimes joins us at hers depending on what if anything is going on...Holidays, Birthdays, just for no reason at all sometimes like yesterday). So it was nice, and peaceful!

Well, I am going to get to work...hopefully something falls into place this week...like maybe my financial aid for the Fall Semester..we shall see...

No comments: