Tuesday, July 17, 2007

No clever title...

I can't think of anything at the moment! LOL

Well, the weekend, we took Dylan to the drive in's on Friday night...we had a good time, it was nice, we got to watch a movie - bring Dylan with us, and not bother anyone because we were inside our own car!

Terry's truck was perfect for the drive in's - it has a second row of seats so when Dylan had enough of watching the movie he got to play - while the windows were pretty much up the entire way so his noise was not bothering others - it was private - it was nice! Then on Saturday - we must not have done anything to eventful...oh wait - I helped my mother with a fund raiser for the Avon Breast Cancer walk that she is doing in NYC in October - then Terry and I went shopping...our house needed everything so I feel like we spent an entire life savings between groceries and stuff for the house...always a good time!

Sunday, my dad cancelled dinner - he was invited to go somewhere with friends and he needs to get out more. So, we really didn't do all that much - cleaned the house and what not.

I got new end tables, a coffee table and one of those sofa tables yesterday! I LOVE THEM! I am either going to have to take pictures or find some online - I think that I am better of taking the pics so everyone can see what it looks like with my couch! We are supposed to be getting our new entertainment center and two shelf/cabinet glass things! I am so excited!!! Once we are done with that we need a few things for our dinning room and then it is off to the bedrooms! I love getting new stuff! It is like Christmas in July!!!

I finally got all of the paper work that I needed to send to the financial aid office and now I am just waiting to hear back to see what kind of financial aid and grants I may be getting or entitled to - I CANNOT wait! I wish I had it all right now so I could sign up for my classes and order/or get a new laptop! I am so excited to go back to school but at the same time I am kind of disappointed that I had not done it sooner! I don't know, I guess I was better off figuring out what it is that I wanted to do before I went back and waisted another 2 years of my life! Not that the first two years I spent in college were a waste - but if I actually thought about what I truly wanted to do when I grew up then I would be almost done rather than starting over!

Anyway! We have a bunch of corporate people around today so I guess that means that I must be productive! Until next time...

No comments: