Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Why did you have to go and make things so Complicated?

It feels like you acting like somebody else making me frustrated....

Avril said it right! That is without a doubt! I am really not sure what is happening to my relationship with Terry - I thought that things were going so good, but now I am doubting everything...where did we go wrong.

I want more, I want marriage...to work for everything together. He makes it feel more like we are battling each other each step of the way...like we are competing AGAINST each other rather than together. I don't know how to make things get better. I feel lost. He is always telling me that I don't want to be with him...that I am only sticking around because of Dylan...logically, that explains why we were together for 3 years before I got pregnant...so of course it would make sense that is the only reason I am still here! I don't do anything, go anywhere...it is starting to really get to me.

I don't want to leave but it feels like that is what he is trying to get me to do! I don't know if it is, he tells me he is not, but it isn't like he is going to tell me, yeah Shannon, I am trying to get you to leave me.

It kind of feels like I am running out of options. I am still going to keep trying...I hope in the end it turns out to be well worth it!

No comments: