Thursday, July 5, 2007

So if what goes up, must come down...

Then can the same thing be true the other way around? I seriously doubt it! But it is a nice idea!

Terry is currently admiring his yard work abilities! LOL...When we first moved into our apartment - it was like a jungle out there! No lie! There was NO grass, there was brush and branches all over the place! It was awful! But after the landlords moved out of the apartment downstairs last August we have been slowly turning it around. They had a dog that was probably too big for the size of the backyard so when she ran around, she basically ran on every inch of the backyard and destroyed it.

It is nice now...nice soft grass that you can actually run around on with Dylan without thinking that he may tear his foot open. It could be better...we still have to put our pond in and set that all up and some more flowers would be nice, but it is coming around!

I think that I want to paint the apartment, we have been talking about it - I don't know if we have determined what colors we want to use and I think that it is only polite that we Ok the colors with the landlords even though they already told us that we can basically do whatever we wanted to the place...they trust us not to destroy their apartment and make it hideous!

My friend who is 6 weeks pregnant had her first Dr.'s appt today - hopefully all went well, they have already told the world that they are pregnant and made a list of invites for her baby shower and given them to her sister - she is also already changing her apartment around.

I actually just got off of the phone with her - I think that she has finally started to calm down a little. Now that she realized that the whole process is a lot slower than she thought. She thought that she was going to hear the heartbeat and everything her first appointment - I attempted to tell her that she wouldn't but she didn't really believe me until the Dr. told her that it would not be until her next appointment and then she would be 16 weeks along.

I still am jealous - it still feels like everyone in the world around me is pregnant except for me. I have to be patient - obviously these things take time!

Well, the little man is ready to eat - time to get going

No comments: